Friday, June 5, 2009

Growing Fast!

At 4months Marley weighed in at 17.5 lbs and 25inches long. He is healthy and alert. He posses loads of personality and loves to cuddle with mommy. He is growing so fast, I cannot beleive the rate at which he is beginning to discover new things, see objects, hear new sounds......and his motor skills! He is grabbing things, pushing up with his legs, using his core to sit up....he never seases to amaze me! I am so proud. The most recent thing that Marley is dealing with is Teething, but I have to say he has been a trooper. He soothes himself by chewing on his hand, or his burp cloth. We have discovered these homeopathic teething tablets which are amazing. They almost work instantly. So, I highly reccommend it for any infant. He is sleeping soundly as I blog. :)

Marley has also become quite the social butterfly! He is so personable, he actually impresses me! Something about this baby boy that breathes life into a room, put a smile on the grumpiest face on the street, and makes grown men coo! I think Marley should run for President! lol
So far, Marley flew to NYC for Mothers day week. He has been in 3 of my friend short films, dined at restaurants, hiked with us at Griffifth park, attended a Reggae festival at UCLA and most recently attended an engagement party! He has more play dates with my friends than I do...... And he loves it.  I love my friends and fam. xoxoox

2 comments:

  1. awww yea! maybe marley can come see his new cousin for some fun times! i miss you guys :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can start a presidential dynasty. Simon's been looking for a vice-president to help him with his platforms of "everyone can live forever" and "everyone can play music whenever they want".

    ReplyDelete