Friday, October 23, 2009

Look Mommy! I have my Two Bottom Teeth!






Well, Ladies and Gents
Marley's teeth has actually broken through his gums and protruded past his gum line! It is really difficult to get an 8 month old to show his bottom teeth so....I just snapped a picture when he was crying. I know....so cruel, but he will appreciate it when he's older. I cannot believe how fast this little boy is growing.
It has been such a joy to see and continue to see his face light up every time he discovers something new. I am learning so much from him, especially how to savor the moments and celebrate the present. We celebrate everything. We clap when he plays , sings, crawls, and every time we hear music.
Today we had our routine visit to Marley's doctor Dr.Bass. She said is is healthy and doing fine. He is 23.4lbs and 28 inches. He is in the 90 percentile for his weight and in the 75 percentile for his height. He is cruising any minute he can get the chance. It's becoming a sport that is keeping me very busy. If I turn my head for a minute he is on the other side of the room holding onto something standing up!! "They" weren't joking when they said it goes by fast.

We recently visited a petting Zoo and Marley loved it! He saw ducks, sheep, goats, pigs, ponies and a doe for the first time. It was so cool for me and Ahmed to watch him take it all in. Reliving childhood is really refreshing! It's like sitting under a tree on a beautiful day, drinking lemonade and watching humming birds play.

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful rocks! it is going by fast...how can we slow it down??? LOVE YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete