Tuesday, December 14, 2010

22 Months


My little Marley is not so little anymore. I marvel in his growth. I am amazed daily with his vocabulary. He is starting to string words together, make up simple sentences. He has thoughts, and ideas that he can actually express. For example: we started Christmas Shopping today and we were driving around in circles looking for a parking spot. "I said to myself "Oh No Marley , I cannot find a spot. What are we going to do?" and he said "I know....I got a idea?!" I broke my neck to look back really quick and briefly and could not believe my ears. And we both just started laughing. It's pretty amzing, eventhough he is the very same person who has restricted my sleep and energy for 22 months thus far, he is still my favorite person. He wakes up everyday with a loud "Good Morning Mama, Good Morning Papa". When we open our front door ......look out because Marley will run you over with excitement to get out and conquer the world! Lessons of fearlessness he teaches me everyday. ~he has already given me one my new years resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment