Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grand Mommie and Grandpa

Marley had a great time over the holidays bonding with his grandparents. There is something said for the connection children have with their grandparents....their family. They just know, that they are loved and adored no matter how far the distance. They all brought out the kindest and most loving selves out of each other and it was such a beautiful thing to witness. My parents are so proud of their grandchildren. They can talk hours on end about Marley and London. And I am so happy that they have new Joy!
Everyday I look at Marley and see how fast he is growing......I sometimes want it to stop, because I love him and enjoy being his mommy so much! Then I thought of my parents.......I appreciate them and love them so much, even with their over protectiveness growing up or the cautious decision making; to this free spirited daughter....I get it! I will always know that my folks forever will have my back and that is something that I will be for my family. And I thank you Mom and Dad for that lesson. I'm blessed and so is Marley.




No comments:

Post a Comment