Sunday, September 2, 2012

United Nations -Best Friend

I had one of the best surprises ever last week! I had 2 best friends in High School. Kim and Kaveeta. I was voted most popular, Kim was Salutatorian, and Kaveeta was voted most likely to be famous/or likely to succeed. I can't remember, but we all did just fine in life. Kim is physician's assistant, Kaveeta is a M.D and I flew out to L.A to pursue my dreams as an artist. I laugh because we were really cool in school, and had our own hang outside of school. We were friends with DJs so we went to really great dances and dj battles, but we had the strictest parents...... and somehow we still managed to have a lot of fun.If I could describe us... We were the 90's take on the spice girls, we were referred to as the United Nations. (All first generation Americans) LOL Anyways, I haven't seen Kaveeta in years!!! And we were reunited with our kids in L.A and it was so awesome. Love you Kaveeta. I

No comments:

Post a Comment