Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Best Boy

Sometimes, things happen........ I have had many instances where I had no choice but to bring my little Marley to work or on gigs.  I cannot tell you the anxiety it brings me deciding whether or not to take a job because of childcare or the affordability of a babysitter. And then there are some times where I have no choice.  Two weeks ago, I had to choreograph a couple of scenes for my friends web series. I was a little panicked, because I didn't want to interrupt the shoot with noise and playing from my 3 year old. I packed snacks, toys and his trusty ipad equipped with headphones. I sat him in a quiet corner and prayed today would be a good day, and it was.   Marley actually brought a lot of light to the set, made everyone laugh and he was so good (for 8 hours!!!!!!!). He really amazes me sometimes. He seizes moments like you wouldn't believe. He talked to the actors, crew, and even learned how and when to say  "Action". If his behavior is giving me any indication on how he will be in the future..........I am a happy and proud mama.




No comments:

Post a Comment