Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Fun

Parenting Marley has really taught me to be very resourceful. I diligently search for thing to do in our neighborhood. Affordable thing to more importantly. I really try to make it fun and educational for the whole family. Researching options to attend toddler friendly events or organize play dates with other children. Depending on how adventurous we are feeling we will walk to the park, take in a story time at the library, shop at the farmers market, visit the zoo, the horse ranch or a friends pool, we have been having a really nice and easy L.A Summer. I find myself being less stressed, because I am actually taking time to smell the roses. I am realizing beauty in the simplest things, and that credit is due to my Marls. Being able to share "First" with him is so special to me and I will treasure his spirit all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment