Monday, July 19, 2010

Sharing is Caring

Play dates are the best! It's the best excuse to catch up with friends and allow our kids to bond and play. I wish it could be more frequent, especially with all of my girlfriends who live out of town. Lately, Marley's play dates have been taken place in indoor playgrounds. Last week, We met up with Coralissa,Ivan and Nainoa in Sherman Oaks. I love this girl so much I drove into 99 degree weather ....to play indoor! Hahahah
Pictured: Marley 17months and Nainoa 14 months playing b-ball. I think Nainoa was unfairly charged with a technical foul.


We also visited www.nayaplayground.com in SilverLake. Marley and Crimson had a play date and they had fun going down the slide into the ball pit. This place is really awesome, because every inch of this place is padded! I could look away and know that he's OK. The lady pictured with them is a Nanny for the kid pictured in the lower right corner. She was so smittened with Marley and Crimson, she was totally trying to get a job. She gave me her number for her services, and I guess she kind of gave us a 5 minute freebie. She was really sweet. But Wow, times are getting tough for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment