Sunday, August 1, 2010

SKenders 1st Love Regime





Last weekend we had the pleasure to celebrate Skender Laybourne's 1st Birthday! We had an amazing day at the Annenberg Community Beach Club in Santa Monica. It was such a great day....great friends, food and baby business! I cannot believe almost all of the babies born last year have made a year already. Where does the time go? Just when we reminisce about their birth, marvel at there growth, and talk about their "first", they are already onto their
next milestone! They just get it. They are all so smart, I don't think I am ready ...............
It's so amazing to share life with my friends & the Love Regime Crew (missing Tony & waiting for K&N) ;). Sharing our most precious beings with each other. Not too long ago, we were aimlessly living life and doing all of these "things". Now we stop a smell the roses. Feed our babies organic foods, take them to yoga, children music concerts, story reading events, etc. It's funny how a new life puts everything into perspective. Personally speaking, becoming a Mother has made me a better person. I have connected with my spirit in such a way that I have to "BE" that person Marley brings out in me. It just feels so good. I love my son with all my heart and I still have more love to give to all my favorite little ones. :)
I truly believe that these babies are going to make this a better place. There is hope for the future.
Happy Birthday Skender (On Bass)

No comments:

Post a Comment