Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Weekend





Marely turned 19months on September 7th, 2010. I cannot believe how fast time has passed. The leaps and bounds he has made, even from a month ago is astounding. He is such a little man, he is independent and knows what he likes and wants. He is adventurous and really just so much fun. Last Sunday, I decided to go on a spontaneous outing to Valencia, CA. Marley along with two of my best friends in the world Quincy & Deondray accompanied us to Six Flags Great Adventure. This past june Ahmed and I created a show that they premiered this summer. Half of the cast are really good friends of ours so I went to support them, before the show closed on Monday. They did an amazing job and I was really proud of their performance. Marley enjoyed it immensly, I'm so proud of the fact that he loves the theater and studies the movement and music of the production. The whole experience moves him.........and what's even more amazing he finds the same joy in the simplest that's not loud and battery operated! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment