Thursday, October 28, 2010

20 Months Old...Pottytrainning?

This month has been one of the most entertaining months by far! I think my son is a comedian. He has such a humor about him, that he will even get you laughing hysterically.....even when you are not sure what it is your laughing about!

I don't know if I should speak on this so soon, but I am so excited! For the past two days Marley has been saying "pee pee"(which also mean poo poo too) , before he has gone!!!!!! What?! So, I get all excited and say excitedly "Let's go to the potty" , he says "Hooray" and we run! Ok, so we hurridly take his pampers off and sit him on the toliet. Marley grunts. Me and Ahmed laugh. He appears to have finished, but NOTHING. Puts the diaper back on...........Pee's!!! Ughhh...so close.

Yesterday ,the same thing. We run to the toilet, sit him done, he grunts and pushes.....NOTHING. I stand him on the floor to put a diaper on............pee's on the floor. Then he says with a smile "Flush?"
Now that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment