Monday, April 25, 2011

The Americana

The Kids Club at the Americana at Brand in Glendale. My brother and his family came to visit last week and we had a world wind of child friendly activities. It's so nice to share our time as parents, sharing, learning and respecting each other on a totally different level. It still amazes me that we are grown up and are responsible for another little human being!!! Life Cracks me Up. But I'm reporting that the babies are smart, happy, alive and well!!! :)
We enjoyed the sounds of Rhythm child on the green. London tapped on the drums and Marley danced around in circles. The lead singer of Rhythm child had to stop singing wheels on the bus goes round and round because Marley wouldn't stop spinning! And once he announced "Hey, my man Marley is going to loose it if I don't stop" ! We all busted out laughing.




No comments:

Post a Comment