Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Best@ Los Feliz Fair

I have had a fear of snakes for a long time. I might have seen a couple of garden snakes in my life, but for the most part it was the Zoo......and those scary Snake movies, where they constrict your neck so that you cannot breathe or bite you with some venom that is fatal! So, when I see people with snakes ....I freeze and walk the other way. Ignorance paralyzes you! I know nothing about snakes. And honestly I can live without them.
If it were not for Marley,I would not have looked nor asked all the questions I wanted to know ........... Marley had the courage to touch them and this was my moment to be brave? Yikes.... Okay...Hahahah Nice .....Snakey.......Oh isn't that nice? Let's just say, Marley thinks mommy is pretty cool.
Any more snakes for me? Nah. I'm Good. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment