Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Day of Pre-School

August 19, 2011 was a very important day in the Best household. It was Ahmed's birthday and his first day at A.F.I. (2yr film school program) and it was also Marley's first day of preschool at Los Feliz Corners. It was a hectic morning, getting the boys off to school! We all left at the same time, Ahmed having to leave slightly earlier than Marley. I packed his book bag and lunch, and we arrived! Breathe! Is this happening? The teachers greeted us at the door, Marley ran in with excitement and he said "Hi" to teachers Kent, Kristi and some of the other children. I showed him the bathroom and the mini toilets ......he was so excited. He asked if he could go poopie and he did! Yay. We're partially potty trained. So, after we washed our hands, I stooped down to Marley and said "Mommy is going to leave, have fun and Mommy loves you". He quickly said "Okaayyyy, Love you MOM.". Huh? My baby had so much fun. I called a couple of times during the day. He did great. Had fun. His teachers said he asked for me a couple of times and he also didn't want to take a nap. But other than that......They were very impressed with his first day of school. We are going to put him in Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Sometimes full days and sometimes half days, depending on my schedule. I am so happy that he loves school.

No comments:

Post a Comment