Sunday, March 15, 2009

Daddy on Nite Duty

I'm sure everyone could imagine how demanding breastfeeding can be, especially when you have to meet the demands of your baby every 2-3 hours. Between those feedings you have to change the diapers, in which Marley's name turns into "my little stinky poo poo". lol 
In between you have to grab as many Z's as you can get.  Sometimes I feel like I just blinked my eyes and I was doing it all over again. But then there are some nites when this angel whispers "sleep baby" I'll get Marley or I'll give him a bottle (which was pumped earlier) or I'll change him. Just to give me 4 consecutive hours of sleep. Ooooo.......that is heaven! Ahmed......Thank you. I love you and appreciate you! P.S I know you hate these pictures......but I am just keeping it real.....newborns give you the CRAZED look!  :)



1 comment: