Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thanks for helping Mommy!















My friend Kelly and her cute mini pincher "Lucy" came to visit me and Marley on the day we were getting ready to leave for St.Kitts. I was up to my neck last minute packing for the both of us. I think Marley actually has more "stuff" than I do!
Since, I just completed my Cardio Barre course, I had absoulutely no time to do anything. This is when my angel Kelly graciously offered to go clothes shopping for me! Who does that?! Kelly Shew. I couldn't even fathom to think of carrying Marley in this crazy Christmas shopping crowd! And if there is one person that appreciates clothes, shoes, bags, style and taste in Coutour......equally as I do, its Kelly Shew! lol So what ever she gets, It will wear me! Thanks Kelly

P.S Happy Birthday Lucy!!!!
love, Marley
































No comments:

Post a Comment