Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis the Season

We've arrived safely on the rock "St.Kitts". My parents are so happy to have their children home for Christmas. My brother and my sister in law arrived yesterday and now the whole clan is complete. We are all staying at my parents new home; and it is beautiful. I couldn't think of a better blessing than for it to be filled with love and laughter during the holidays. Below is a picture of our first meal together. And Marley starting his day every morning playing with Grandpa and Grand Mommy on the veranda. Look at the view!




2 comments:

  1. OOOHHHH MMYY GAAAAAAD!!!! I am soooo happy that you are with your family. You are truly blessed. Cardio Barre in St. Kitts? HMM...just thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful - Marley looks so happy! As do your parents. Congrats and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete