Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Milestone Alert!!!!!





Marley danced by himself today with no hands! He stood with his legs in a wide second position squat and just bounced up and down while clapping his hands. I was so proud of him (I caught about 3 seconds of it on camera) I bought him a pair of ME IN MIND soft shoes. Marley is very much a California baby. He likes to be barefooted. Anytime I try to put shoes on, he manages to kick them off! So far he doesn't mind these slip on shoes.
Yesterday, He answered the phone and said "Hi Dada" and almost made Ahmed cry, which made me chuckle a little bit.

He likes his new booster seat which has an activity sketch pad! Thank you Lane Family. :)




















He says "up"....."down".

He lifts his arms to be picked up.

His favorite books : The very Hungry Caterpillar and Goodnight Gorilla

His favorite snack : Cheerios

He loves salmon, rice and spinach.......Yes, he is definitely my child

He has a savory palate more so than sweet

He waves goodbye and hi .......when he feels like.

He likes when I brush his 5 teeth, but hates when I change his diaper

Loves taking a bath , never wants to come out.

Lastly, he prefers to sleep in our Bed rather than his cozy crib?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment