Thursday, February 25, 2010

Choo Choo Train @ Griffith Park



Today was such a beautiful winter day, I decided that today we were going to appreciate the sun, the breeze and clear skies. I packed up Marley's stroller and walked 2 1/2 miles toward Griffith Park from our house. I bought 1 choo choo train ticket ....and me and Marls enjoyed 10 minute loop of fun to nowhere! And we loved it. Next time, we are going to check out the pony carousel. To no surprise he is big enough to ride on them. Just to test it out, I walked up to the pony's, Marley wanted to pet them, I let him and immediately sanitized his hands! Gosh they stink so bad. LOL We walked away and Marley barked at them in a high pitched "woo woo". He thinks all animals sound like dogs....he is so funny.

Marley Best 12 months 2 weeks weighing in at 25.3 pounds, measuring at 30 inches, big and off his growth charts...........living the life.

1 comment: