Monday, March 1, 2010

First Steps!!!

It happened so fast and I didn't have time to grab any recording devices, because I didn't want to miss the moment. Has the time come already? Is this the start of another beginning? Or will he trick me, stand up for a second and fall down.
Well, Marley hit another milestone. He took his first steps! He did want to do it. Ahmed and I coaxed him with his first hospital baby basin. We held it out and kept on putting it inches out of his reach so that he would move forward(He currently uses it to drum on or he tries to sit inside of it. (He still thinks he can take a bath in it.) It's a very funny moment. Anyways, he took 3-4 tiny jerky steps. He walked about a foot, we clapped with excitement and he was startled by it! Poor baby cried because he is still scared of letting go. ................. I totally understand Marley. Proud of you my son.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Watch, he'll be running around in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Marls!!!!!!! So proud of you! I"m sure Daddys is ready for Daddy & me Ju-Jitsssssss!

    ReplyDelete