Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebrating at the Park

BFN's
The History of BFN's began in 2001 when I moved to Los Angeles.
Coralissa and I were really close, like a sister to me and the fact
that we lived a couple of doors down the street from each other made us as thick as theives.
We were eachothers Best Friends....she still is one of my favorite people in the world.
We all know at certain points in your life you have had several impactful people hold that coveted honor. And we both know each others best friend from back in the day and would never want to offend them so we call each other our Best Friend Neighbors. Coralissa will always be my Best Friend neighbor (Neighbor is actually silent), but thats our secret. LOL love you Liss


March 18th we celebrated Coralissa's Birthday
at Griffith Park, with close friends and our babies!!!
Nainoa, Marley & Crimson




1 comment:

  1. awww I love you so much! I am sooo thankful for our friendship. I can't wait to move back at some point!

    ReplyDelete