Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's all UpHill from here!


Ever since Marley took his first steps..... he has been on the fast track of mobility, learning and Momma and Dada chasing behind his every move! I really didn't imagine, watching him develop into his own person would get better and better everyday. Although, everyday is pretty much a scavenger hunt for my shoes, phone, remote control, etc. He wakes up everyday waiting to take on the world and climb on top of our furniture! He is getting to be a little pro at repeating sounds, reprising words and actions he learned from the day before. He is a pretty fantastic little boy. He gives me the gift of surprise! Which just melts my heart and makes me laugh. Yesterday for instance, Marley was relaxing in my arms and out of nowhere he pulled away from me and screamed "Yay!!!" and started clapping and pointing outside the window. He was so excited he preceded to have conversation combining all of his vocabulary thus far. It sounds like this "OOoo OOoo Twru Tree thhhh UP brown UP dbrown" then he saw a feather........Marley started to blow into the air! ............My little heart breaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment