Sunday, April 29, 2012

Marly-ism

1.Marley: *Coughing* Daddy: Where is that coming from? Marley: "My mouth Daddy?!" 2. I have been reading this book "Stranger" teaching Marley about the dangers of strange people Scene 1: Marley and I walking around in our neighborhood. People are looking at us and saying pleasantries.... Me: Hi,how are you. *nod* Marley: Who's that mama? Me: ahhh, I don't know Marley: You should talk to strangers Mama. Scene 2: We are walking in our neighborhood still Patrons are smiling and cooing and calling him Superman, because he was wearing a superman shirt. Marley looks up to me and says really humble "But, They like me Mama" I left it alone, even though it kind of scared me. He has a great little personality and he recognizes how people react towards him (with kindness), but he doesn't understand why. Little does he know..... just being himself is all that it is, a lesson most people don't get until their adults. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment