Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leaving Las Vegas

On our trip back from Vegas after my birthday, I had to make a visit to one of my dearest friend in the world, Rochelle. We go way back. We have known eachother since we were 8yrs old. We spent some really great times together. We went to the same dance school, supported eachothers highschool plays, visited eachother on college breaks, were leads together in Plays-n the Park, she saw one of my first Stomp shows in NYC, was there when the moving truck drove away with my things in Jersey bound for Los Angeles. Now we are married women and Mommies. I cannot beleive the time that has past. It seems like yesterday we were talking in our rooms in our parents house and now we are both in the wild wild west! lol I am so proud of you. I am so happy you had the courage to go for your dream and make your mark. You are beautiful woman and Thank you for being a true friend. You make me laugh!!!!!
Rochelle,Mr.Patterson & Marley
Mrs.Patterson & Marley
............sing with meeeeeeee
Me , Marley & Roche

Byron & Marley




No comments:

Post a Comment