Friday, September 25, 2009

Marley loves outdoor wind charms


Wind Charms are the craze at our house. Marley is so intrigued with the movement and the sounds. He saw his first one when we went to St.Kitts for the summer. It was hanging on a Palm Tree and my Dad took it off for him to play with as a toy. It is one of his favorite things. The fact that it seemingly moves by itself! Watching his little brain try to figure out the mechanics of this object is so cute! But then that quickly disappears as he figures out how to reach for it, grab it and make it ring. He is Fearless! and very inspiring. I hope he holds that spirit.

On another note: I really should know better than to wear the color Red in the city of Los Angeles....now that I am looking at these photos...... I was representing my alma mater Rutgers U. T-shirt. Geez....good thing I live in a nice neighborhood.




No comments:

Post a Comment