Monday, September 7, 2009

The Best Company

I think its every new parent anxiety to look for someone to watch your little one when you cannot take the "baby". Ahmed and I have been operating on a tag team system or we all try to accomplish our errands together. We have been so blessed to have the most wonderful support and friends when we are strapped for someone to watch Marley such as The Lane Family, Lynn, Arlene, and most recently Quincy & Deondray. It is so comforting to know that your child are in the hands of those who have so much love for him. I think my fear is that they would be overwhelmed if he started to cry.........and I don't want to deter folks from having children! (just joking). I am comforted that my friends would protect , comfort and love him ......even when he gives them the "business". Thank you for your time and freindship. We love you ....

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!!! Know I know who to call when I'm in a pickle!!! I miss you guys

    ReplyDelete