Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aquarium at the Bay -Pier 39

This Past weekend on our way from the wedding we stopped for some family time in San Fransisco. This was Marleys first time at an Aquarium. He stared in amazment at the various different sea creatures. Jelly fish, star fish, sting rays, sharks, sardines.......the list went on and on. The colors, the shapes, the motion........ Watching him take in all of this information was so interesting. I was thinking, I don't know half of these animal, what they are, what they eat, how they live. So, I could only imagine what Marls was thinking. He was probably thinking which way to the pool, because he Loves water. He kept on looking at the tank, like which way is in? And after awhile he was like OK lets ditch this place. If I cant get in...... lets Go!





1 comment:

  1. oooh that aquarium looks gooood. awwww my Marls with his hair braided!

    ReplyDelete