Thursday, May 27, 2010

May brings the Best blessings.

This is not really a blog per say, but I felt I need to record that this month has definitely been a month to celebrate life and my blessings. I am forcing myself to take a minute and decompress from my schedule and make some confirmations & acknowledgements. Firstly, my Godson Jahfari Campbell turned 13 yrs old on May 13,2010. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. I remember flying to Canada for his christening and holding him in my arms, thinking I am in line or part of this village to to take care of this precious boy. Now he is a young man and so happy he is getting along well. Happy Be-lated Birthday.
Secondly, I am thankful for my Aunt Rhyllis. She is spending 4 weeks with us in Los Angeles, CA to help watch Marley(my bundle of joy), while we or working on a freelance project. I had so much anxiety, thinking about child care. But now I am so at ease, to know Marley is in good hands. He is having such a great time with his Great great Aunt. In addition to that, she is managing to spoil Ahmed and I. I think I am going to destroy her return ticket and keep her! She has been our life saver. Ahhhh..... I really does take a village.
Last, but not least. Our family just recieved a new addition to the family. My niece, my brothers first born, London Olivia Horsford. She was born 10:10pm on May 17th, 2010. She is healthy, gorgeous and doing very well. They are surround by family and getting lots of love. I really cannot wait to meet her. I am so proud to have her as my niece!! And so happy for Delvin & Tiffany. God Bless you all. I am so thankful!



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Congratulations on a fruitful and blessed month! Congrats to your Brother and Sister-in-law!! Another cousin for Marley, hooray! I miss you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Auntie!!!! Please tell Aunt Rhyllis to come back and stay...6 months on 6 months off!!! Miss you and I can't wait to hear about everything! I hope 9 can meet London. Yay a girl!

    ReplyDelete