Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Best Graduates

August 19, 2011 Both of my babes started a new venture .....school! Marley started Los Feliz Corners Preschool and Ahmed started a Masters of Fine Arts program at A.F.I. There was a lot of sacrifices, struggles, frustration, sleepless nights, etc. But we managed to keep our sanity and still love each other through thick and thin! It was a whole lot of  teamwork, support from our friends and family, it was living life, saying No, doing what you can do with what you have and always having your family in the forefront. Now 2013 and to see Ahmed walk up to receive his degree, with our son and his parents, was a huge moment.  He was walking for all of us. We were and are so proud of  "daddy"! Marley saw for himself the hard work, the homework, the long nights, his daddy put in to successfully complete his degree. Now, Marley too is graduating and moving onto another school. Earlier this year he was accepted to a French Emersion school, which he is very exciting.  He loves learning`and I am just so excited for what the future has in store for all us.  I am so grateful and thankful. I love my boys. 




No comments:

Post a Comment