Monday, June 3, 2013

The Bests' Cousins

On our trip to New Jersey, Marley got a chance to visit his cousins and grandparents. This cute trio see's each other a couple times  a year and its like they saw each other yesterday. The first embrace, the urgency to play as if they had 2 minutes, the camaraderie of us against them (parents), the invasion of personal space, thinking they are sitting next to each other when in actuality they are sitting on top of each other.
I remember when I use to visit my cousin 2 or 3 times a year. She was my favorite cousin and my sister.   We had some of the best times of our lives together. An early childhood bond that was formed when we were preschoolers and has lasted in our adult lives. I am so happy when Marley gets to visit. I just always remind myself, no matter how many miles separate us (family) the Love will always keep us connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment