Saturday, June 1, 2013

Marley STOMPS NewYork

For the second year in a row we were able to celebrate my niece's birthday! She turned three and it was just a joy to see the excitement of these two cousins reuniting! Marley loves his cousin so much, he often refers to her as his cousin/sister. We had a good old fashion Jersey BBQ and kids dance party in the basement. My parents happened to be in town also, so seeing them was icing on the cake. And them having both of their grandkids together was a joy.
One of my promises to Marley on our trip, was that I was going to take him and his cousin to see STOMP! One of the best blessings in my life. My first big gig. My home. MY family. It's where my adult life began! The show that has given me the skills to be a better dancer, actor....performer. Marley was now going to see a show that defies any boundaries and is enjoyed by all ages! He loved it . She loved it and I loved it all over again. We stomped and tapped all the way home. It was so awesome to see my friends, my family Stephanie, Anthony and Jason, still rocking the show. Catching up with them briefly, about life and kids. I would have never imagined this life 18 years ago, Stomp gave me more that a job.   It gave me the Loves of my Life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment